Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catrina and Nich


Over the summer I had the privilege of working with a super cute couple to plan their romantic winery wedding in Livermore. The Martinelli Event Center was the perfect setting for their event. Mark Stagi shot the event (look at these amazing pictures!) and Crystal Lequang from Amazae Events coordinated this stylish wedding. I loved Catrina's ceremony site with the 15 crystal chandeliers and crystal beading that hung on the ceremony pieces. Catrina and Nich were a blast!



2 comments:

Miss Tailor said...

Your photo's really are beautiful. I assume you specialize in pictures of flowers? (because of the name).

Anyways, Thanks for checking out my blog. I love making purses and finding fun fabric! Come by and visit often!

Unknown said...

SO pretty! :-)